Super Rugby

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Points 526
Turtle1065 Posted: Thu, Jan 12 2017 12:07 PM

Will there be any fantasy games on this site this year? Namely the Super Rugby one.. this sites Comp was the best around and was highly disappointed it wasn't run last year. Please tell me there is one this year 👍

• | Post Points: 25
Top 10 Contributor
Points 102,787
Jim replied on Sat, Jan 14 2017 6:53 AM

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch and Happy New Year to you. 

Unfortunately we still don't have any plans to revive the Fantasy games on the site.

Thanks for your interest though and good luck with the season ahead,

Jim

Need Help? Send me a message or email me at sportgames@nzherald.co.nz

Top 500 Contributor
Points 301
J2daKae replied on Mon, Jan 16 2017 4:04 PM

Any reason why?

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Points 160

Highly disappointing that NZ Hersld have now decided to scrap the Super Rugby Tipping comp as well now & eventually Dream Team overall. They took over a successful long standing website / competition format & have run it into the ground. Hopefully another organisation will pick this up & bring it back to its former glory days. I have done a tipping comp (in various forms) with my father for as long as Super Rugby has been around, am feeling a bit lost now. 

Top 10 Contributor
Points 102,787
Jim replied on Fri, Feb 3 2017 6:59 AM

We're glad you enjoyed the games over the years Matthew. 

Unfortunately, audiences have moved away from fantasy sports online games and as a business we’ve decided to focus our resource on bringing you the best news, comment and analysis for all your favourite sports.

Thanks again,

Jim

Need Help? Send me a message or email me at sportgames@nzherald.co.nz

Not Ranked
Points 5

your resources are misplaced...Im out of here....will look elsewhere for rugby stuff

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS